The company invested significantly in the safety, quality and reliability of its products and services, taking the international standards as core guidelines of its production and exporting its products all over the world.
In the early 2000s, Auxel became Rockwell Automation Recognized System Integrator, this allowed us to develop a considerable design know-how, a high production capacity and a growing solidity, turning our business from a subcontractor into a specialist firm with its own solutions and expanding our activity in the production industry as well.
Nowadays Auxel includes 40 employees involved in the design & engineering, research & development, risk assessment, software programming, production, certification & testing, on-site commissioning & start-up and after sales assistance, anytime, everywhere in the world.
ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING
- A team of experts in engineering and design
- Use of the most advanced design tools (Eplan, Autocad)
- Mastery of international standards and regulations (ISO 17842:2015, EN 13814, ISO EN 13849, ISO 12100, ASTM F24, AS 3533, IEC 62061, IEC 61508 and more)
- Software programming and development (Rockwell software Studio 5000, Siemens TIA Portal and more)
- High production capacity (about 500 automation projects per year)
RISK ASSESSMENT, SAFETY AND CERTIFICATIONS
- CE and UL in-house certifications.
- Risk analysis and safety related documentation: FMEA - Electrical (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis), Risk Analysis – Electrical, SISTEMA Report (Safety Integrity Software Tool for the Evaluation of Machine), SRP-CS document according to EN 13849-1, validation test for safety functions of SRP-CS according to EN 13849-2, machine functions flowchart, declaration of conformity, electrical safety test, electromagnetic compatibility test and more.
- Third-party inspection follow-up (TÜV, ECO, CSEI etc.)
- Certified by ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management systems